This is a special Motherhood on Tap episode with a special guest. Sarah interviewed her mom, Connie Kincius Griner, to gain some insights what her life was like when she was a working mom. Her mom kindly shares some stories with us.
Key topics Sarah discusses with her mom:
- Motherhood: Expectations vs. Reality
- Most memorable stories from early motherhood
- Items she wished were around when her children were little
- Being a parent vs. being a grandparent
- Her professional life as a practicing OBGYN and mom
- One piece of parenting advice
- What struggles she feels moms today face compared to when she was raising children
We hope you enjoy this interview with Sarah’s mom, Connie.